A collection of information to make it easier to find tools/resources to cross-stitch.Tools:
- kxstitch for designing patterns from images or from scratch
- pyxstitch to convert text/source code to patterns
- qrstitch to convert text to QR code patterns
As a software engineer I am utilizing some of my knowledge to build tools (e.g. pyxstitch) but, of note, cross-stitch patterns are a prime candidate for reverse engineering. If you find a completed pattern/image (and the size is reasonable) you can create a pattern if it is not available for purchase, download, etc.
For information contact me at: enckse[at]gmail.com or visit me here
The following galleries are intended to provide:
- Examples of using the above tools
- Finished patterns using the produced patterns
- Patterns (or source) to stitch the items yourself!
The patterns should be seen more as a guide (especially around color) as you may want to adjust or find alternative canvas (cloth) colors and/or like certain styling more (or less).
checksums (sha256) for pyxstitch, kxs, pdf, and zip files are all here. site last updated: 2019-02-09